Friday, July 14, 2017

Week 35

HOWDY, HOWDY ALL!!!!

This is Elder Johnson, I am doing great! My feet are not much better but after a good fast Sunday yesterday, I feel more comfort about what could happen in the next few weeks concerning my feet. 

This week was kind of crazy. Let's see.............. Made Cinnamon Rolls and had the zone leaders over to eat the m with us. Had an awesome time catching up with my CTM comp. Elder Fattellah who is my new ZL!  Elder Perez (my new comp) Made Tacos and guacamole!!! IT WAS AWESOME! I got very Trunky afterwards thinking of Tucson and Mexican food!

 On Wednesday I made another medical visit for my beautiful feet. The doctor is kind of confused at why I am still in so much pain, and so later today I will be going in to get an MRI! Hopefully that will help us figure things out. 

Our comp Elder F. Perez(you say it like Eh-fee Pe-dee-s) was transferred to a new area to finish the training of a new missionary. The Sr comp. to the new missionary has come to be our new 3rd wheel. His name is Elder Pena. He is known throughout the mission as a massive Fubeca(Slacker) who does not care about rules and most people don´t know why or how he is still serving. We will work with him and get him back on track.

Love you and thank you all for your prayers and fasting, I can feel the strength coming during my struggles. 








No comments:

Post a Comment