Sunday, June 4, 2017

Week 30

Stay Away from Brazilian Pineapple!!!!

It tastes awesome but it is deadly!! About a week n a half ago I made some awesome pineapple, mango, banana, with lime smoothie that my comp and I drank. I loved the thing but he hated it because the acid was so strong it somehow burned his throat and I was somehow able to drink it and be perfectly fine. I should have taken the hint that maybe if I were to eat it by itself I might turn out like my comp. who had a sore throat and a hoarse cough for the next week and a half.

On this last Sunday we had an awesome lunch with some members after stake conference. After a very good meal the sister brought out some freshly cut, ripe pineapple. I said "Pineapple is my favorite fruit!!" and I received a massive wonderful plate full.

As you can probably imagine, I was overjoyed and I dug in. Bad choice! In the moment when I was eating it I loved every bite. It was juicy and had more flavor than I had ever remembered a pineapple having. Everyone who eats a ton of pineapple knows that after a while your tongue will get a little sore from the acid. But this pineapple was more than a little strong on the acidy side.

 It has been less than 24hrs and I croak like a frog, everything on the inside of my mouth and throat kills.  I am starting to get a cough and I think all this is triggering one of my many ear infections that I am prone to.

  Well that is my current state of life. I have some good news for you all. Thanks to fasting prayers and a lot of faith I am doing a lot better with past problems. for example, I slept every night this past week!!! I am feeling a lot better with more energy but am still a little on the sickly side.
Love you all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment