Monday, May 15, 2017

Week 29

Howdy All!!

This is Elder Johnson way down south in Londrina Brazil!!! So far down south that I can´t see the big dipper! And without the big dipper I can´t find the North Star!!!

 I had an awesome video chat session with the family Sunday night!! It was so good to see the whole family! All my little siblings are growing up! 

This last week I received a new comp!!!! His name is Elder Emanual, he was my first zone leader when I arrived into the mission! He is known as the best missionary in the mission. It is good to be with a missionary that does things right. He keeps the rules, and works very hard. I 100% feel like a true missionary.

We had a good week this week that consisted in lots of learning, contacting and teaching!
Love you all and Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful mothers out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment