Monday, May 15, 2017

Week 28

I tell you, in the US it is soooooo hard to see this here Owl. But here in Brazil, it is so easy to see. For example, in Brazil you see these owls like you see lizards in Arizona.

 Had another Bap this fine week. We have had 1 bap every week for the past 5 weeks!!!! Today is transfers and I am receiving a new comp!!! My new comp is one of my best friends and a brother Elder Emanual from just north of the D.C temple in Marland!

 I feel awesome right now. It has been a horrible week health wise but last night I was able to sleep!! For the first time in weeks I was able to sleep the whole night!!! Thank you all for all your fasting and prayers! I would like to testify to you all about the power of fasting. Yesterday I could slowly feel my pain leaving, and feel the new energy and strength of God coming into my body.  Today I am full of energy and only have a little pain in my feet. I feel relaxed and ready to start this new week running.

Love you all!! Remember, By the strength of God we can do all things!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment