Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Week 23

Howdy All!!!

My email will be very short today due to the fact that it is transfers!!!! 

I am leaving this awesome city of Campo Mourão and going about 6hrs north back to Londrina. My new area is Vivi Xavier, Zona Tiradentes! My new comp was my comps trainer!!! Looks like I will be hanging with my "Grandpa" in the mission. Can I tell you something kind of cool? My "Great Grandpa"  in the mission is the highest baptizer in the mission! My Grandpa in the mission (new comp) is the 2nd highest baptizer in the mission, and my father in the mission (current comp until 2 this afternoon) is the 3rd highest baptizer. My new comp has over 100 baptisms according to my comp!!! Crazy if you ask me!

I was smart and packed most of my stuff last night, so I will be able to walk around a bit and say bye to converts and members. I am so at peace right now. For awhile I was really nervous about what this next transfer would bring but after an amazing General Conference where I had a ton of questions answered, and a lot of prayers I am at peace with whatever the Lord puts into my path.

I love you All, and will be emailing you soon!!! I AM GOING BACK TO LONDRINA!!!!! WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!







Mom here are the things I think you were talking about. they are called Brigaderos. They are stinkin amazing. I found these at a conferencier that were cheap. These are a little smaller than a tennis ball! Yum Yum!!!


CINNAMON ROLLS!!
 They turned out amazing and were eaten during the Sat afternoon session with us 4 missionaries my American branch pres and his Brazilian wife.
Man does this family make awesome food. The 17 year old boy and I went on a full day of slits together one day. He will make a awesome missionary. the dad is not a member of the church, and is amazing at the BBQ.



We were able to watch conference in ENGLISH!!! I missed the first talk of the first session :( Conference was amazing and the spirit was strong. I received many answers to questions this conference


They call him João Hallelujah. He is a friend to everyone and is known among the poor as a brother and friend who brings a ton of food to the poorest people spending money from his own pocket(he is not a rich person) He is an awesome friend to the missionaries and is willing to help at the drop of a hat

My 2 favorite People in the world! Pres. Tyler Jones from Spokane, Washington and his wife Natalia who is from Campo Mourão.






    ELDER JOHNSON
           Missão Brasil Londrina

       Rua Belo Horizonte, 1236 - Centro
         Londrina / PR Cep: 86020-060

2 comments:

  1. What great pics and notes...we are SO proud of Elder Johnson!!! Russell & Jeanne Tompkins

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always with us. Isn't it amazing we all attended conferences together, around the world!

    ReplyDelete