Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Week 17

HOWDY ALL!!!!!


This is Elder Johnson in Campo Mourão, Brazil!!!!!

My training ends today!!! I am ending my training with 11 baptisms!!!!!! Elder Monteiro and I had 8 baptisms on Saturday!!!!

The end of Feb. is the hottest time of the year, and oh boy I tell you IT IS SOOOOOOOO HOT AND HUMID!! This place is worse than Virginia!!! It has been in the upper 80's and mid 90´s for the past week. I have not slept well in the past week and my poor nose is constantly hurting and peeling no matter how much sunscreen I put on!!!

My poor Dr. Martens (brown pair) are about to die. I have polished them every 2 weeks, but no matter how well I take care of them Brazil kills them faster. :(

Elder Zambrano and I went and got Brazilian burgers to celebrate the leaving of Elder Mortensen.(transfers today)

Weekly Report Videos: 


  
Primary Activity with the kids we baptized and their friends too


Comp playing soccer with the kids



Trying to say "Lindsey"
Riding the bus
Fried Chicken made by Spencer
Pie in the face!

    ELDER JOHNSON
           Missão Brasil Londrina

       Rua Belo Horizonte, 1236 - Centro
         Londrina / PR Cep: 86020-060






No comments:

Post a Comment