Monday, January 23, 2017

Week 13

I SAW MONKEYS!!! I SAW A HUGE BUTTERFLY WITH BLUES WINGS AND EACH WING WAS ABOUT THE SAME SIZE OF ONE OF MY HANDS!!! 

WE HAD 2 BAPTISMS!!!!! I GOT MY MAIL (camera has not come yet). I ALMOST WENT CRAZY BECAUSE WE TRAVELED SO MUCH!!! 

Ok,(take a deep breath)

Traveled a few times for failed baptism interviews, (they never showed up) traveled again for zone meeting and got my mail! I got a few letters from my awesome sister Lindsey. I got a really cool Chrismas tie from my parents. I got some awesome Christmas cards from friends and family. Man, I love it when people send me mail! It makes me sooooooo happy!!  (We only get our mail at zone meetings)

On sat. I we had 2 baptisms. I baptized Silvana and my comp baptized Victoria(15). They are considered Golden Investigators because they seemed to be prepared for us and did everything we asked them to do like praying for a answer or reading a chapter from the Book ofMormonn. They are both very firm and the mother was looking for the truth!!! So awesome! Well my time is up and I have told you the highlights.

Tchou!
--
-- Elder Spencer Johnson  =)



No comments:

Post a Comment