Monday, January 16, 2017

Week 12

HOWDY ALL!


 Sorry, but not much happened this week. Ok I guess that is a lie. Elder Zombrano and his comp. Elder Tapeworm baptized a family that Zombrano and I found while contacting when Mortensen was at the hospital dealing with his little 9ft friend. The mother of 3 girls came up to us and asked us what church we belonged to and if she could come. About the same moment that she started walking towards us we both had a feeling that we should go talk to her. On Saturday, she and her 3 little girls (11, 10, and 8) were baptized! I found out later that they were (no longer are) Jehova witnesses!

 My comp. and I are currently teaching a mother and her 15 year old daughter. They came to church yesterday and loved it. They accepted the invitation to be baptized and we are helping them prepare. We currently have 4 baptism dates set and a 16 year old boy we are going to invite tomorrow.

 Oh I almost forget the best part of the week!!! Yesterday as my comp and I were on our way to an appointment my comp turned into a monkey. We were 2 blocks away from the appointment when this little yippy dog came after us from someones yard. My comp turned towards me and said that if it bit him he would kick it. At that very moment, we heard the sound of a snapping chain and a huge german shepherd came out of the gate dragging the chain. He went right after my comp who, with a horrified look, ran zigzagging towards a tree. Once getting to the tree, he tried to climb it as fast as he could, scraping his arms up pretty bad in the process. I on the other hand did the stupid thing. I froze solid and prayed. The german shepherd, after treeing my comp, turned around, walked over to me, sniffed my feet and went back to his house. Prayers work!!!!

Here are some pics of the house.
Oh hi, This is my beautiful self using my friend's camera to take pics (sorry bout the dirty mirror)


If you send me a letter or a pic it will go on this wall

my wonderful desk


What I use to study

Picture I drew for Elder Mortensen (Elder tapeworm)

Creepy baby head found on the streets that is hidden and used to freak people out

-- Elder Spencer Johnson  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment