Monday, January 9, 2017

Week 11

🎶As I went down to the river to pray, study´in about that good ól way and who shall wear the sorry crown, good Lord show me the way! 🎶
🎶Oh sisters lets go down, let's go down oh come on down. Oh sisters let's go down, Down to the river to pray!!🎶
🎶As I went down to the river to pray, study´in about that good ól way and who shall wear the roman crown, good Lord show me the way! 
Oh Brothers let's go down, let'

s go down oh come on down. Oh Brothers let's go down, Down to the river to BAPTIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🎶
OH YEAH!!!! If you read the word Baptize you are correct.
We went down to a brown river (Rio) to baptize!!!! And the song that I just had you sing was in my head all the way there. The old lady who was getting baptized wanted to be baptized in the way that Jesus was baptized. The mission pres. gave the permission and it happened. It was awesome!!!

That was for sure the highlight of my week. Not much happened the rest of the week. We had to travel 2 hrs, stay the night and then have district meeting.
Oh, I guess there is another cool thing that happened thais week. Elder Mortensen from San Fransisco Cal had to go to the hospital and get a 9 ft tape worm removed!!! How awesome is that?!! 

Oh I also succeeded in making some amazing fried chicken! I won´t tell you haw I made it, but when I get home ask me and I will make you some!!!
I promise I will send you all some pic´s (of new area, camera died awhile ago) as soon as I get a camera! 


-- Elder Spencer Johnson  =)

Londrina (where the mission home is) in the background 

My last area

My last area 

No comments:

Post a Comment