Monday, December 12, 2016

Week 7 Awsome Week in Brazil!

Friday, December 11 2016

I have good news and bad news!!!

First, my feet hurt worse than they ever have in all the years of my mountain adventures in life! That is the bad news. The good news is that this next Friday (I believe that is the 16th of this beautiful month) I will have the awesome opportunity to baptize 2 young ladies!!! One is 9 and the other is 11!!! I am sooooooooo excited. However, I am not excited that it all has to be in Portuguese (I am more than a little nervous). 

The other good news is that the owner of our house finally figured out how to turn on the water!!!!! (No more showering with buckets!) I cleaned the house really nice today! I bet that it is the first time that this house has truly been cleaned in a few years. YUCK! My house smells nice now. :)

 I learned a little bit about my comps. past life. He is the only member of the church in his family and his family tried to get him to stay home from his mission by offering him cars (his family is rich). And he was a sniper in the Brazilian military with the rank of captain. The scary thing about him is he has killed 189 people!

I have done a ton of walking in the past week. My comp. calculated about 21 miles the other day. Any weight I got in the ctm will be gone soon.

Love you all
--
-- Elder Spencer Johnson  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment