Thursday, November 17, 2016

Week 4

Howdy all!!!!

This is Élder Johnson way down south in São Paulo Brazil in the CTM!!! 
P-Day is a day early because Elder Runland from the quorum of the 12 will be here tomorrow! Everyone is soooooo excited! On Sunday we had Elder Nelson of the 70 here and he gave an awesome priesthood lesson and later an awesome talk.

 I spent a few days sick with a sinus and ear infection. I only spent one day in bed when the doc. told me to. On Saturday my district is being plopped out in the middle of downtown São Palo to hand out Books of Mormon!!!

One of the sisters in the district spent a day in the hospital and has to be in a wheel chair for a week! She has a pinched nerve  in her back. :/ 

I only have 1 1/2 weeks left!!! It is so crazy at how fast time flies!!!! Seems like I was typing an update yesterday! Next P-day will be my last in the CTM. Wow! I can´t believe it!
Well time flies, got to go!
--
-- Elder Spencer Johnson  =




No comments:

Post a Comment