Sunday, November 6, 2016

Week 2


Friday, November 4, 2016

IT IS P-DAY!!!!
And do you know what that means?!!!!
It means wake up at 5:15 shower, eat, drive 30 min to the temple, do a session, come home(CTM) email for 45min, eat lunch, go out on the streets for a few hrs and buy stuff, come home and nap. Eat dinner, exercise, relax, have district study, and go to bed. This week has been crazy fast!! The weeks since I have got here have flown by faster than any weeks I can remember. My days are crazy!! Imagine sitting for about 15 hrs a day praying that you don't get blood clots in your legs from not moving, and studying harder than you have ever in your life. 

I am really excited for tomorrow!!! My district is being plopped out in the middle of São Paulo and we are given 3 hrs and 3 Book of Mormon to place. The Portuguese has been coming slow and hard. But it is coming. It will come, I have faith that it will.
-- Love you all
-- Elder Spencer Johnson  =)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to read about your mission and your experiences serving the people of Brazil! Thanks for taking us along on your journey! You're going to be a great missionary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spencer, we are so proud of you!!! Thanks for letting us read about your adventures!!! Love you- Uncle Mark and Aunt Halli

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you and love the idea of the blog. We are praying for you and look forward to hearing of your experiences.
    Morgan, Nicholas, Natalie Clark (Buena Vista)

    ReplyDelete