Wednesday, October 26, 2016

First Email Home: Safe at the MTC!

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Love you mom. We landed in Sao Poulo about 3 hrs ago and are now at the MTC. The flight from Atlanta to Sao Poulo was a little longer then expected, instead of being 9hrs 35 min it was 13hrs 45min. I am very tired and only got about 1 hr of sleep.  
I flew from Tucson to Salt Lake and was able to talk to one of the flight attendants for about a third of the flight about the church. When I got to Salt Lake Uncle Aaron found me right as I was coming off the plane. If he had not been there I am afraid that I would have prob. missed the next flight. At salt lake I met up with 5 other Elders and sisters. When we arrived at Atlanta we met up with about 13-15 more. 6 of us Elders are going to Londrina, and two are going to where Orrin is going. I think I saw a toucan today!!! It was a big black bird with a colorful beak. I also saw a very large red and green bird. I won´t be able to send pictures until I leave the MTC. 

Love you all,
--Elder Johnson =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment